“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. Winning in an experience-led market means being hyper-focused on the customer and agile enough to offer new, connected experiences that flex to accommodate individual needs.
Accenture Interactive helps brands and clients create the best customer experiences worldwide through connected offerings in design & innovation, commerce, content, and marketing.
Be a part of a talented team of designers who put users, humans, at the heart of design to develop the very best products and solutions across all digital mediums. As UI Designer, you will be involved in guiding the full spectrum of design activities from discovery to prototyping, setting up the design language, style guides, key visual design templates, and high-fidelity prototypes.
Working alongside Design Researchers and UX Designers, you will own the design process, bring concepts to life, and deliver great digital products and tomorrow's experiences.
- Work closely with Design Researchers and UX Designers to create personas, storyboards, and compelling customer journeys
- Gather design research and workshop outputs to develop design insights that help to form the design language or style guide
- Consider systems and frameworks to organise information and design layouts that are simple to understand and relevant to user needs
- Consider both user needs and business goals, and translate insights to design concepts that illustrate simplicity from system complexity
- Able to solicit feedback and iterate designs while constantly represent the interests of user needs
- Contribute to experience design standards and guidelines
- Lead in the governance of detailed design layouts, high-fidelity prototypes and prepare visual assets and accompanying documentation for handoffs
- Be a storyteller and effectively communicate design concepts, user flows and use cases to stakeholders, both verbally and visually
- Facilitate design brainstorming sessions and build consensus around design vision with stakeholders where required
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams that include other designers, solution architects, front-end and back-end developers, engineers, project managers, and others to ensure development adheres to UX design vision
- Assist team in the planning and running of usability tests or validation sessions
- Interpret usability test results, communicate findings, and incorporate them to design iterations
- Flexibility to work in different delivery environments, be it in design sprints or waterfall models
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions and how you arrived at them
- Team management skills
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience leading the creation of digital products and platforms
- Develop strong working relationships with clients
- A passion for people and have an eye for design
- Proven experience in defining user experiences across multiple mediums
- Good knowledge of the design process and project management
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present work to executives and large teams
- Ability to articulate design rationales, defend design decisions
- Attention to detail, with a can-do attitude
- Collaborative team-playing with the ability to engage those around you to produce the best outcome
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Miro & Figma
- Comfortable with sketching ideas with pen, paper and post-its
- Adept to learn and pick up new design and UX tools on the go
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of web technologies and frameworks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Adaptive and ability to manage stress at times
- Willingness to travel where required
- Handle feedback well in a collaborative and iterative environment
- Degree in related design discipline preferred although portfolio and design application skills will be determinant factors
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Regulatory & Compliance Management Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
USA NC - Charlotte
Cyber Risk & Security Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Customer Experience Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.