- Perform a wide variety of application policy reviews
- Act on violating apps
- Master policy knowledge to ensure high quality app reviews
- Review the apps in given time in accordance to the policies set by the client
- Maintain optimum utilization during a working shift
- Perform high quality reviews
- Maintain the turnaround time on app reviews
- Should be up to date on the policy changes
- Be a team player
- Provide reverse feedback on policies and apps
- Work in a 24x7 environment (rotating)
- Take quality feedback and work on it
- Should be able to deal with sensitive material including sexual images, child pornography and hate & violence
- Ability to escalate when needed according to the process
- Being able to keep their knowledge of current affairs up to date (specifically American culture)
- Should be able to navigate, search and download apps from client play store on the appropriate devices
- Experience using and downloading Android-based apps
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree any field
- Should clear basic English language proficiency test
- Computer savvy, technologically capable – especially web browsers, and data entry skills (able to run virus and spyware scans).
- Exposure to US culture
- Ability to read and interpret text requests accurately
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to manage a team of multi-cultural analysts in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.