Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. Winning in an experience-led market means being hyper-focused on the customer and agile enough to offer new, connected experiences that flex to accommodate individual needs.
Interactive helps brands and clients create the best customer experiences around the globe, through connected offerings in design & innovation, commerce, content and marketing.
Come be a part of a talented team of designers who put users, humans at the heart of design, to develop the very best products and solutions across all digital mediums. As an Interaction Designer, you will be involved in the full spectrum of design activities from discovery to prototyping, with the finalizing of design flows, key wireframe templates towards development. Working alongside your Visual Designer, you will own the design process, propose solutions that balance user needs, business goals and technological capabilities, to deliver great digital products and experiences of tomorrow.
- Engage client stakeholders and customers in participatory activities including observational studies, customer interviews, heuristic evaluations, task analysis and other forms of quantitative and quantitative research to uncover insights
- Involve in design and ideation workshops as a facilitator according to its design goals with human-centered design techniques
- Work closely with Visual Designer and Seniors to create personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Work closely with development teams to gather requirements, and set up initial information architecture to work out user flows and use cases, followed by the design of wireframes and rapid prototyping
- Consider both user needs and business goals, and translate insights to design concepts that illustrate simplicity from system complexity
- Consider systems and frameworks to organize information that is simple to understand and relevant to user needs
- Design innovative interaction models that engage and delight
- Contribute to experience design standards and guidelines
- Ensure the governance of detailed wireframe designs, prototypes and prepare documentation for handoffs
- Effectively communicate design concepts, user flows and use cases to stakeholders, both verbally and visually
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams that include other designers, solution architects, front-end and back-end developers, engineers, and project managers
- Set up usability test scripts, planning and running usability tests and validation sessions with the team
- Incorporate test results to design iterations from usability test findings
- Flexibility to work in different delivery environments, be it in design sprints or waterfall models
- 3+ years of experience in user experience design
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions and how you arrived at them
- Proven experience in defining user experiences across multiple mediums
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to articulate design rationales, defend design decisions
- A passion for people and design
- Good knowledge of the design process
- Great attention to detail, with a can-do attitude
- Collaborative team-playing within the design team as well as cross-functionally
- Working knowledge of design, rapid prototyping and usability testing tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, InVision; understanding of other applications such as Framer, Marvel, Principle and so on are welcome
- Comfortable with sketching ideas with pen, paper and post-its
- Adept to learn and pick up new design and UX tools on the go
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of web technologies and frameworks
- Organised and analytical
- Adaptive and ability to manage stress at times
- Willingness to travel where project needs require
- Handle feedback well in a collaborative and iterative environment
- Degree in related design discipline preferred, although portfolio and design application skills will be determinant factors
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.