- Update data products. Get intimately familiar with our source data and use our ETL frameworks to ensure that Seabury’s products reflect the latest data
- Develop data products. Be part of our Agile development teams and further develop our products using technologies like Microsoft SQL Server, Azure, Python, R, and machine learning
- Routinely identify outliers, implement corrections and benchmark against other data sources to ensure Seabury has accurate data for its clients
- Keep up to date with current industry trends reported in various industry publications to ensure domain expertise with the data being analyzed
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Applied Science/Applied Mathematics/Economics/Business Administration/Business Information Systems, or relevant degrees with a strong focus on math or data
- Experience from Microsoft SQL technology, including Azure, SSIS, and SSAS. Although we will consider candidates with experience from a different analytics stack
- Experience from BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Cognos etc.
- Highly self‐motivated, self‐directed, and attentive to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Applicant must possess the right to employment in Malaysia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.