- Supervise the daily operation on OTC process
- Daily operational performance management and meet targets including Service Level Agreements with client;
- Achieve client’s Service Satisfaction at the level of client’s management and also end-users;
- Facilitate the operational Change Request (CR) process;
- Build team succession and make it effectively;
- Provide a holistic view of service delivery to the client;
- Act as a clear escalation route to the client for service related issues and facilitate resolution of issues
- Support Ad Hoc contractual projects for the client in line with the nominated project team;
- Initiate and own continuous improvement projects within area of his/her responsibility;
- Ensure compliance of the dedicated unit to Accenture policies and procedures applicable for the dedicated unit
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- English skills including Oral and Business Writing
- Familiar with F&A outsourcing operation,
- Rich client facing experience, good at communication with client
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.