Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Support and perform the Accounts Receivable (Cash Application and Billing) and Cash Management tasks in delivering processing services to Business Divisions in accordance with established processes and work procedures, and in compliance with the company policies and procedures and relevant legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that the Accounts Receivable and Cash Management processing services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the SSC F&A Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Responsible for the following tasks related to Accounts Receivable (Cash Application and Billing) and Cash Management tasks:
- Check bank-in slips against bank statements daily.
- Process receipts from customers, process debit and credit notes and process discounts and rebates.
- Monitor and reconcile direct bank credits, reconcile customer statement of accounts and update cash book
- Liaise with the Business Divisions on customer issues.
- Process transfer / refund / forfeiture of customer deposits.
- Process customer billing.
- Review and follow up on unallocated cash for clearance.
- Perform bank posting and bank clearing. Follow up on unreconciled AR and AP items.
- Compute and take up bank charges and reconcile to bank advices.
- Graduated with at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business-related course.
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Have shared serviced/ call center industry experience (optional).
- Able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin and English.
- Prior experience in SAP.
- Must be meticulous.
- Must be a good team player.
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.