Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What are we looking for?
- An aggressive, high energy, driven and resilient recruiter who’s done 3-4 years of Technology Recruiting.
- Experience working in Digital Recruiting will be an advantage
- Strong sourcing capabilities with the ability to run multiple channels and identify the best candidates
- Compassionate and consultative mindset to support your candidates on every step of the journey, from initial contact, up until they walk through our doors on day one
- Work with the Recruiting Lead to partner the business to understand current and future demands
- Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and an ever-changing environment
- Experience in working or recruiting for a startup or high growth company
- Comfortable talking to people of any level, whether it’s in person, on the phone or in writing
- Ability to work within a diverse team environment
- Strong Communication skills – both verbal and written
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.