Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for Technology Consultants: Digital Strategists and CIO Advisors who will work in a high-performance consulting environment in an industry context (energy/ utilities/ natural resources/ chemicals). You be will working on exciting projects and create client impact. You will be working at the forefront of innovation and cooperate with well-known clients as well as start-ups. We are looking for talented advisors who will be working on challenging business changes & IT Strategy through technology solutions such as Mobile, Digital, Cloud, Security and the Internet of Things. You will be working in small teams with talented and passionate Accenture Consultants on achieving shared goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and partnering with clients in our targeted industries in order to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Supporting identification and development of end-to-end process transformation opportunities and strategic profit improvement initiatives
- Contributing to important projects on a global level
- You originate technology topics of all kinds, advise on them and bring the appropriate experts when required.
- You typically interact in close collaboration with one and usually more accounts, ensuring maximum proximity and relevance.
- Applying skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organizational change
- Set Technology Strategies, assess technology environments and design enterprise architecture and technology solutions or tune technology environments for optimal strategic performance;
- Applying and extending a working knowledge of the specific industry/sector and/or the functional areas they serve.
- A University Degree
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience,
- You have deep quantitative and analytical skills and expertise in one or more of the following domains:
- Enterprise architecture
- IT Strategy, Transformation, Operating model and Governance
- IT infrastructure and cloud transformation
- IT sourcing, as-a-service and cost reduction
- Data architect and analytics
- IT and IoT and other emerging technologies
- Technology Consulting
- System Integration/Implementation / Business Analysis
- SAP S4 Hana Consulting
- Data Science / Data Analytics
- Agile/Scrum / Project Management
- Technology & Digital roadmaps and innovation
- You are a structured and result oriented team player with excellent problem-solving skills and commercial spirit;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
- You have relevant experience in project management and people management and coaching experience (relationship building and networking skills with team and clients).
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.