- Responsible for the quality and robustness of technical deliverables on each project.
- Be a hands-on technology resource, shaping the concept and seeing it through to detailed design and implementation across a variety of devices and platforms.
- Be an active member of the design team, contributing to every phase of the project with prototyping, technical innovation, validation, and turning prototypes into reality.
- Have an inquisitive interest in the latest development techniques and libraries.
- Experience of constructing and developing on a technology stack that meets the needs of rapid prototyping, whilst also serving as the foundation for future development.
- Demonstrate the value of prototyping as an integral and regular step in the design process of conceptualizing, refining, and finalizing an inventive solution, service or product.
- Be comfortable with driving innovation from a technical point of view, pushing the boundaries of complex services and solutions that are simple, relevant, and human-centred.
- Keep up to speed with new technology market trends.
- Support the balance the client’s business objectives, and technical feasibility constraints whilst meeting the user experience objectives of the project. Be prepared to challenge requirements.
- Develop rich, fluid, and polished experiences that will showcase industry-leading design.
- Be an expert on emerging technology & trends, and help others understand potential pitfalls and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with the Project Lead to issue regular status reports and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Identify and alert the Project Lead to potential risks, and work with them to manage changes in scope and devise contingency plans.
- Define quality control requirements. Produce lean technical specification and API documentation.
- Develop functional pilots to test in market and gather insights.
- Take an active role in team activities, including design critique sessions, best practice initiatives, and social activities.
- Constantly push forward into new technologies to broaden your knowledge.
- Expert in user experience and design best practices across multiple platforms and can use this knowledge to inform and elevate the design process.
- Engage with experts and thought leaders across technology disciplines to gain knowledge to drive innovative services.
- Work closely with project development team to ensure successful execution of the design vision.
- Spread your passion for technology and how it can improve our lives to others in the studio.
- Constantly push the boundaries and redefine what is possible with technology
- In possession of a relevant degree, diploma or professional qualification(s).
- Strong knowledge and experience in software engineering or web design.
- Some experience creating prototypes for platforms such as wearables, mobile, web and TV.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Exposure to or experience with cross platform development.
- Experiencing working closely as part of a design teams to assist with best practices and execution of designs for various channels.
- Ability to combine multiple technologies into a solution, learning as you go to integrate new pieces into the solution.
- Demonstrate expertise in 2 or more of the following areas:
- Native and wearable app development with complex APIs and 3rd party SDKs
- Full stack web development
- Relational and/or NoSQL database development
- Data analysis, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch
- Mobile hardware integration such as BLE, accessory port, ADK
- Hardware prototyping using technologies such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi, and developing hardware/software solutions o VR, AR, Kinect, NUI, or machine vision technologies.
- Seek out opportunities for self-development.
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
- Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.