- Understand the workings of the Seabury Cargo Model, its purpose and why our clients use it
- Propel the tool(s) forward through exciting and intensive development sprints
- Provide day-to-day client troubleshooting, bug fixes and maintenance activities
- There is potential for client-facing workshops and training, and as such international travel may be required
- Keep up to date with current industry trends reported in various industry publications to ensure good domain expertise of the data being analyzed
- Domain expertise in the air cargo industry (and especially network optimization)
- Client interaction and a good understanding of their questions
- Writing SQL queries and modifying scripts on MS SQL Server databases
- Advanced Excel and VBA usage
- Data visualization using Tableau
- Minimum two years of experience working as an analyst or in a similar role
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Applied Science/Applied Mathematics/Economics/Business Administration/Business Information Systems or relevant degrees with a strong focus on statistics or data
- Excellent analytical abilities, a ‘number cruncher’
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, both face-to-face as remotely, to understand their questions and provide guidance
- SQL expertise: excellent SQL capabilities are preferred, but candidates with basic SQL skills will also be considered
- Expertise from working with dat visualization software such as Tableau is desirable
- Knowledge of IBM ILOG CPLEX or Python will be highly regarded
- A strong curiosity to continually gain and improve knowledge about the transportation industries
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong discipline in cross checking results
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Applicant must possess the right to employment in Malaysia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.