- Graduate of Engineering course, in any of the following discipline:
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Or, graduate of B.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology
WORK EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES / SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least one-year experience in an IT-related capacity.
- Technical experience must include the following:
- Basic to Intermediate skills in Workstation/Server/Network/Voice administration, operations & maintenance troubleshooting
- PC hardware troubleshooting
- Must have good command of English (oral and written communication), and effective presentation skills.
- Background in Service Support, Service Delivery, IT Service Management, IT Operations.
- Must be able to work in shifts
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.