Professional Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or any equivalent degree
- Typically require 5 years of database administration experience working with various database management systems
- Has a broad level of understanding of information systems, applications standards
- Good problem-solving, strong analytical and organisational skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Understanding of structured query language (SQL)
- Familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT
- An understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act
- The ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Has in-depth knowledge of computer languages, operating systems, DBMS.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.