We installed the voice assistant in our two participants’ homes – Ingegerd, 101-years old, and Bjorn, 78-years old. It instantly sparked intimate conversations and brought memories to life—some that had never been told before. Demonstrating the power of storytelling and voice technology by improving the well-being of seniors living in unwanted loneliness and it has been recognized and awarded for its ability to efficiently contribute to greater good through technology.
- Winner of Grand Prix Stratégies de l’Expérience Client 2019
- Winner of The Drum DADI Awards
- Shortlisted for Cannes Lions Digital Craft
- Shortlisted for Cannes Lions Sustainable Good
- Shortlisted for D&AD Impact Awards
- Shortlisted for SXSW Innovation Awards