Atlassian (Jira/Confluence) Specialists in Lithuania
Vilnius Job No. r00085619
What you will do
- Jira and Confluence administration processes include the creation of Jira projects, workflows, screens, post functions, dashboard, issue security, filters, reports
- Maintenance of Jira and Confluence (data backups, upgrades, and scheduled jobs) and migrations
- Understanding of system architecture and current processes
- Maintain the application environment healthy state by reviewing and changing configurations, permissions, workflows, dashboards, integrations, and logs
- Explore and implement new approaches to using Jira and Confluence
- Design and creation of Confluence spaces and pages
- Install and manage different add-ons
- Writing automation scripts
- User management
- Application troubleshooting
- Resolve support requests
- Maintenance of technical documentation, user manuals
What we expect
- Previous experience with Atlassian tools or equivalent is preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Agile methodology will be considered as an advantage
- University Degree in IT or related area preferred
- IT or related area students are welcome
- By joining Accenture, you make business contacts with customers from all over the world
- You will get once-in-a-lifetime experience working with the most passionate IT geeks
- You will learn more every day knowing that the environment is supporting your career goals
- Our approach to individual performance is transparent and growth is almost endless
- We invest in the classroom and virtual training, get certified, visit conferences, and even organize our own.
- The self-invented internal tech-communities, called Chapters, give new growth opportunities to any professional of any level to get better at their own pace.
At Accenture, you will never hear people raising their voice or blaming each other. "Just culture" and "Management 3.0" are philosophies at our core. You will join a pulsating community, which is full of creative energy, where everyone is open to help you get better at the latest IT practices and tools on real projects.
You are welcome to reinvent the future with us!
You will start a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. You will focus on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We encourage diversity – and as a meritocracy, everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.