Test Automation Engineer
We are the largest Testing capability in Nordics with deep technical and testing skills. Our Testing capability group has experienced continuous growth annually and has proven high expertise in quality engineering, test automation, and performance engineering, and can be proud of having strong testing expertise in Agile delivery methods.
Location: Lithuania. We don't offer relocation or visa support.
- Competitive salary 2600 - 5525 EUR gross
- Flexible vacation + health & travel insurance
- Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
- Work with Fortune 500 companies from different industries all over the world
- Skills development and training opportunities, company-paid certifications
- Opportunities to advance career
- An open-minded and inclusive company culture
- Ability to work with world’s top test management and automation tools
- Planning, creating and execution of automated test scripts
- Automation using existing test automation framework and/or participation in creating a framework from scratch
- Different technology stack to automate: front-end, back-end, web services (SOAP and REST), mobile devices, and others
- Test automation using open-source and commercial tools (including script-less test automation)
- Writing in different programming languages based on project expectations
- Existing experience working in SDLC
- Understanding/actual experience in software development practices: ATDD, BDD
- Background in automating the following areas (one or several): front-end, back-end, web services, mobile devices
- Experience in building test automation frameworks from scratch as an advantage
- ISTQB Foundation, Agile, Advanced Test Automation certification
- Cloud certification
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Accenture Baltics is a part of a global enterprise and in Latvia Accenture is the largest company providing end-to-end technology and business services, with more than 2000 talents on board since 2002.
Working at Accenture allows you to continue to grow and learn as you are exposed to new technologies and business strategies on an on-going basis. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
Innovation, a constant at Accenture, enables us to find new ways to stay ahead of our clients’ challenges. Our inclusive, diverse, and strong culture of equality helps us constantly drive innovation in the workplace.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!