Accenture has been named a leader in the IDC MarketScape Worldwide Supply Chain Oracle Ecosystems Services 2021 Vendor Assessment.
The report highlights Accenture’s competitive strength as its “ability to understand and deliver enterprise solutions that span the people, process, and technology needs of clients with the transformative power of data”.
The report also notes Accenture’s ability to support “all aspects of a supply chain
transformation journey including designing the vision and strategy, architecting the operating model, unlocking value and delivering efficiency in supply chain operations, creating visibility through a control tower (essential in the new volatile business environment), and transforming linear supply chains into digital supply networks that are responsive, efficient, sustainable, customer-centric, and resilient”.
Why Accenture was named a leader
Accenture is recognized as a proven provider in the supply chain space, with a differentiated end-to-end approach that helps companies unlock the full value that Oracle SCM Cloud can provide:
- Unlike many competitors, Accenture does not treat a supply chain transformation as a pure technology change nor does the company tackle it in a siloed way.
- Accenture sees the adoption of cloud accelerating over the next three to five years and is making a $3 billion investment over a three-year period to help clients move to cloud computing faster.
- Relationship and interaction with Oracle client sales teams make a positive contribution to overall success.
- Being in contact and partnering early in the client communications and interactions helps ensure a better understanding of the Oracle SCM Cloud and improve the client expectations and experience.
- The company has the ability to scale globally, with depth across the globe and brings the power of One Accenture across strategy and consulting, technology, and operations with over 70,000 cloud professionals with technical, change management, and deep industry skills.