The S&CGN Song functional team is aligned to the S&CGN division of Accenture and works with clients across its marketing, sales and services department. The team provides transformation services across three key offerings: Marketing Transformation, Commerce & Sales and Advanced Customer Engagement. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing and sales strategies and thereby optimizing their cost to serve, thus improving revenue per customer.
The team is comprised of individuals who have an in-depth understanding of marketing, sales and services functions and experience across various industries like Communications and High Tech, Banking, Insurance, Energy, Utilities and Retail.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who will help define service strategies, design and implement contact center or CRM solutions and help enhance our client’s service operations. Individuals must have good communication skills, knowledge in relevant technologies, innovative thinking and commitment to quality.
The GN Song Specialist
Join our team of GN Song specialists who work on Customer Sales Strategy and Service practices to accelerate growth in business value.
Practice: S&C GN Song I Areas of Work: B2B Sales Strategy & Transformation | Level: Senior Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 12-15 years
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth Customer Sales and Strategy techniques? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Customer Sales & Service
The Global Network Song functional team is aligned to the S&C- Global Network division of Accenture and works with clients across its marketing, sales and services department. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services across key offerings like Marketing Transformation, Commerce & Sales and Advanced Customer Engagement. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing and sales strategies and thereby optimizing their cost to serve, thus improving revenue per customer.
You will work closely with our clients as Consulting Professionals who design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. As part of leading the project teams, you will drive the following:
- Lead a team responsible for designing, developing and implementing plans on Sales Transformation solutions for the B2B Business across scope of sales strategy and sales operations, sales operating model design, channel strategy and design, channel partner management, Route-to-Market (RTM) Strategy, Optimization & implementation, sales force effectiveness, business process optimization, incentive compensation management including diagnostics and business case development
- Work as an integral part of the client’s sales / channel development organization. Work towards driving sales and revenue numbers – with a structured, logical and data-oriented approach.
- Work on diagnostics on client data and processes to understand gaps, in the current state processes to help improve client processes as part of future state recommendations
- Additional Engagement Opportunities Include: Market entry strategy development, Product launch strategy, Economics of Selling, Optimizing Return on Sales/ Channel Spends, Channel mix assessment and strategy, Sales channel optimization, Process Assessment & Improvisation, Sales Data Analysis, Marketing Planning, Assessment & Sales Enhancement Strategy.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Seasoned professional with significant experience working on a large-scale Business / Operational Transformation project with a significant focus on B2B/ enterprise clients
- Strong program management/ people management skills
- Experience working with “C” level executives
- Can work in high-paced and complex projects and understand industry-specific sales processes, operations and functional needs
- Skills to manage stakeholder expectations Ability to work on business proposals from solutioning and effort estimation standpoint and to demonstrate solutions during client orals
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Performance and status reporting
- Problem solving and conflict management
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual and global environment