The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Workforce Management
Join our team of SONG consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: SONG I Areas of Work: Advance Customer Engagement, Workforce Optimization| Level: Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 8+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Capability Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Advanced Customer Engagement. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of the team, you will drive the following
- Help our clients to create the workforce optimization strategy
- Work with clients to drive migration of workforce management platforms to new age technologies based on AI/ML
- Build target operating model for workforce management practice
- Assist clients in driving operational efficiencies through leading operational practices within the contact center/customer service organization
- Provide an impartial assessment of workforce management solutions
- Design & create strategic plans for WFO (Project & Programme)
- Design & create the solution architecture for workforce management transformation with best practices (across platforms)
- Lead large scale transformations on AI enabled contact center / customer service opportunities with clear focus on workforce optimization
- Build and influence relationships, grow collaborative partnerships with clients
- Experience using industry enterprise frameworks and methodologies to deliver business capabilities through whole systems design and architecture
- Work with pre-sales teams to support the solutioning of workforce optimization opportunities
- Manage performance of teams and identify performance improvement plans when required
- Develop both thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Understand market and customer challenges, ability to address these challenges in a differentiated manner vs. the competition. Includes similar level of understanding with regards to all the workforce management vendor technologies
- Help the team to be able to solution, sell, deliver workforce optimization solutions to clients. Readiness includes: Product overview, Partner readiness support, pricing, documentation, first call presentations
- Ability to drive Partner support activities which includes a strong focus on nurturing deeper, more strategic relationships with key parties
- Excellent communications & presentation skills
- Ability to develop requirements based on leadership input
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
- Strong project management skills: ability to mobilize and organize across multiple stakeholders (client and internal) and projects
Read about us.