S&C GN Song Commerce & Sales
Join our team of Commerce consultants who work on Digital Commerce strategy and transformation practices to accelerate business change.
Practice: Global Network Song Commerce & Sales - E-Commerce I Areas of Work: Digital Commerce | Level: Senior Manager / Manager | Location: Bengaluru, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata | Years of Exp: Minimum 12-14 years with 80% relevant experience
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth Digital Commerce Strategy and execution techniques? Do you want to design, build, and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture S&C GN Song.
The S&C GN Song consulting team is aligned to the Strategy & Consulting Global Network division of Accenture and works with clients across its commerce, marketing, sales and services department. As part the team, you will provide transformation services across key offerings like Marketing Transformation, Commerce Transformation, Sales & Advanced Customer Engagement. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing and sales strategies and thereby optimizing their cost to serve, thus improving revenue per customer.
You will work closely with our clients as Consulting Professionals who design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you will drive, lead the workstream or the consulting team in the following:
- Business processes and e-commerce platform knowledge: In-depth knowledge of e-commerce constraints. Strong experience in B2B Commerce and/or D2C
- Industry best practices: Expertise on how SFCC/ SAP commerce cloud (SAP Hybris Commerce)/ Adobe Magento platform can transform commerce for our clients
- Bridge the gap between business problems and technical solutions: Ability to think through problems and make actionable recommendations through assessment and solutioning.
- Understanding of business language: Ability to work with client, shape the end-to-end solution, help translate the requirements and feature list into user stories which can be understood by the delivery teams
- Assets, Solutions and POVs: Ability to lead a team to build Accenture level assets and commerce solutions and industry POVs related to commerce trends
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Functional hands-on experience: on Commerce strategy areas such as Offline to Online transformation (Product), Channels (DTC & E-commerce- Process, Set Up and Scale up), Communication, Commerce Content & performance, Social commerce, Influencer marketing and growth hacking on social media
- Create valid business case and strategic transformation roadmap: Good understanding of market realities, benefit to business and complexities of implementation to define strategic commerce roadmap for Clients
- Use creativity and innovation: Able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns
- Senior stakeholder management - Experience of working with senior stakeholders for alignment and buy-in of projects led by the candidate