Change Communications- Senior Analyst
Join our team in Talent & Organization and find endless opportunities to solve the most pressing client needs and challenges, especially during the backdrop of a global pandemic as we adapt to the new norm.
Practice: Talent & Organization – Change Management Comms Network I Areas of Work: Learning Design and Development, Change Management, Change Communications, and HR Transformation | Level: Senior Analyst 10| Location: Gurugram, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai | Years of Exp: 4 Plus years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you someone who puts learner needs and experience at heart? Are you passionate about designing and delivering exceptional learning experiences? Do you enjoy problem solving? Does working in an innovation-driven, inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
Aligned to the strategic priorities of our clients, we are committed to activating human potential to drive enterprise transformation across industries. At Capability Network, we help clients navigate disruption, accelerate growth, and create value while staying agile in an ever-changing business environment. As a part of our high-impact Talent & Organization / human potential team, you will help drive the following
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Change Communications Senior Analyst in our T&O practice, a typical day might include:
- Discovering stakeholders’ challenges & expectations, and leading or supporting Leads to execute the Communications strategy and plan to support business transformational change programs
- Executing end-to-end Communication Campaigns involving strategic design, content writing, creative media development and communications measurement
- Providing support in conducting stakeholder engagement sessions across various levels in the client organization to gain buy-in and explain transformation benefits
- Supporting Change Branding and Communications interventions for different stakeholder segments using multiple communication channels and platforms
- Leveraging social and digital technologies in change management and communications - Executing social and digital communication strategies, managing employee communities, curating content and narratives to engage diverse stakeholder groups
- Ensuring smooth transition to new ways of working through effective change comms interventions
- Working closely with a team of Graphic Designers to develop engaging communications for different media platforms
- Implementing Communications Analytics in day-to-day project work – measurement of campaigns using digital tools, apps etc.
- Innovating and contributing to thought leadership in new areas like Social Listening, Cyber Security, Intelligent Automation etc.
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as team engagement, quality assurance, capability development etc.
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Includes some travel for client projects etc.