What are we looking for – Must have skillset!
- MBA from a tier 1 institute with 3+ years of (post-MBA) work experience in consulting or related fields (preferrable)
- Strategic & Consulting Mindset - Ability to work on complex client problems and recommend innovative approaches and solutions
- Skillset to analyse large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data to draw insights and trends
- Structured problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Ability to present the recommendations in a compelling narrative through client ready deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to leverage that to for project delivery and stakeholder management
- Building on relationships with potential and existing clients and be responsible for business development in assigned areas
- Potential to work with diverse teams and to be able to foster learning, exchange and innovation
- Grasp of MS power point, Excel and Word is important. Other tools like Power BI, Tableau is a plus
We are hiring across multiple roles! Experience in one or more categories listed below will be preferred.
What are we looking for – Good to have!
AREA 1: Sustainability Strategy
- Knowledge of key sustainability topics like renewable energy, carbon emissions, circular economy, SDGs and international development to name a few
- Understanding and experience in helping clients conduct LCAs, materiality assessments and sustainability audits
- Experience in creating sustainability business cases, roadmaps and overarching strategies
AREA 2: Sustainable Technology
- Blend of business strategy and consulting with a background in digital, IT, cloud, and sustainability
- Understanding of IT, cloud migration and data centers, software lifecycles
- Well-rounded sustainability understanding in topics such as, circular economy, sustainability reporting, emissions, energy to name a few.
AREA 3: EHS SAP
- Experience of working in any of the EHS platforms such as SAP, Enablon, etc.
- Understanding of EH&S process of resource heavy industries like Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Mining etc.
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic road map/blueprint development for EH&S modules like Incident Management, Risk Assessment, Environment Management, Audit Management and Reporting
- Ability to gather business requirements, understand fits and gaps w.r.t technology platform, high level and detailed level design and creation of functional specifications
- Scrum/ Agile methodology of working on user journeys and building user stories keeping the end user in mind always; iterative mindset in design and planning, build and test and final Go-Live (preferred)
- Working on large scale digital transformation projects with cross-functional skills in business strategy, business process design, configurations, build, test, roll-out and end user training and support (preferred)
AREA 4: ENERGY AND CARBON
- Strong experience of working on clean energy projects for corporates, such as onsite/offsite Power Purchase Agreements, Renewable Energy Certificates, offsets etc.
- An understanding of different aspects of low-carbon energy transition
- Deep understanding of energy landscapes of at least one key geographies, such as US, Australia, EU, India
- Well-rounded understanding of topics such as carbon neutrality, circular economy, sustainability reporting to name a few.
AREA 5: RESPONSIBLE VALUE CHAIN
- Strong experience of working on circular economy projects in thematic areas such as plastic packaging, e-waste, textile, chemicals and metal
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape (e.g. extended producer responsibility, waste management regulations), reverse logistics models and methodologies such as LCA and material flow analysis
- Supplier assessments, supplier development and experience of working with Ecovadis/ Trucost etc.
- Strong P&L modelling, business model innovation, operating model design and go-to-market strategy skill
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With XX people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.