If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of Israel and the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need bright minds who can challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology through analyzing, designing, implementing and/or developing best practice business requirements & changes through best in class industry standards, methodologies and technologies.
· Design & deliver best-practice technology solutions
· Analyze as-is, gaps and to-be processes to define system/technology requirements
· Understand, capture and translate customer needs and requirements into implementable business and technology solutions to enable long-term success
· Exhibits innovative mindset with tech-know how to be able to recommend solutions (especially on emerging tech) on problems at hand. Incorporates industry, function, and/or business expertise into recommended solutions
· Develop and implement quality business solutions for the customer by partnering with various delivery teams to deliver solutions
· Ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements.
· Project Management
· Effective project management - Create work plans which define scope, resources, milestones, quality, risk, deliverables, and acceptance criteria in agreement with the customer
· Oversee/support the execution of delivery work across teams
· Review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards
· Ensure all project deliverables in scope are completed and signed-off.
· Provide accurate and useful project or issues status reports
· Work with team to enhance business and technical knowledge
· BA in Management of Technology, Data, Logistics, Supply chain or alike
BSc in industrial eng.
· MBA with technology orientation – advantage
· Must have at least 3 years strong experience in Technology projects and delivery
· Strong business analysis skills
· Excellent communication skills with ability to operate in a multicultural environment
· English, Hebrew – native
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.