• Proven track record of academic excellence (Psychometric, GPA, GMAT)
• Relevant experience - an advantage (internship in consulting firms, academic
projects, part-time work experience, etc.)
Professional Skill Requirements
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.