- Juris Doctorate degree (or comparable legal Master’s degree) or specialized compliance training and/or certifications.
- Limited travel required as needed (usually <10%).
- Must have ability to effectively work with others remotely, manage a schedule with global clients and engage in contract negotiation.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated command of international trade controls and trade/export regulatory systems around the world.
- Experience developing compliance programs, including preparing policies and internal controls; developing and conducting training; responding to government investigations; and drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions as well as synthesize complex legal analysis into clear recommendations.
Additional Desirable Criteria:
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface, and develop relationships, with all levels of management and staff, and work cross-culturally.
- Confidence and credibility in dealing with internal management and personnel at client and peer companies.
- Highly motivated and proactive, with the ability to articulate company vision and policy, and to seek out areas of risk and priority.
- Strong writing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and prioritize.
- Adapts nimbly to changing needs within the business.
- Fluent in English.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, 25 days of holidays and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Accenture is a leading international professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found. #LI-EU