Position: Platform Experience New Associate - Norwegian
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contract: Full-time role 40 hours per week, 12 month contract (with view to extension)
Work Hours: Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment
Reports To: App Review Team Lead
You should have an interest in protecting and improving user experience of consumer products and services. You should be willing to develop a critical understanding of the abuse and policy issues and be comfortable reviewing large volume of apps to help us keep our store policy complaint.
- Perform a wide variety of application policy reviews.
- Take action on violating apps.
- Master policy knowledge to ensure high quality app reviews.
- Must be comfortable reviewing sensitive content including graphic pornography, violence, drug use, child abuse, etc.
- Majority of your time will be spent on general content music, sports, beauty, fashion, kids, etc. but you will come across some sensitive content on a weekly basis.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
- Review the apps in given time in accordance to the policies set by the client.
- Maintain optimum utilization during a working shift.
- Perform high quality reviews.
- Maintain the turnaround time on app reviews.
- Should be up to date on the policy changes.
- Be a standout colleague.
- Provide reverse feedback on policies and apps.
- Work in a 24x7 environment (rotating).
- Take quality feedback and work on it.
- Should be able to deal with sensitive material including sexual images, child pornography and hate & violence.
- Ability to escalate when needed according to the process.
- Being able to keep their knowledge of current affairs up to date (specifically American culture).
- Should be able to navigate, search and download apps from client play store on the appropriate devices.
- Experience using and downloading Android-based apps.
Skills & Experience
- Fluency in Norwegian
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree any field
- Should clear basic English language proficiency test
- Computer savvy, Technologically capable – especially web browsers, and data entry skills
(Able to run virus and spyware scans).
- Exposure to US culture
- Ability to read and interpret text requests accurately
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to lead a team of multi-cultural analysts in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate.
In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. Due to the nature of this role, the post holder might regularly be exposed to and have to deal with stroboscopic effect images
You will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. Due to the nature of the role, the user may be exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
Content moderation is meaningful work that helps keep the internet safe. It may also be challenging, at times. In the context of this role, individuals may be directly or inadvertently exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content (e.g., graphic, violent, sexual, or egregious). Therefore, content moderators need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to perform their job role responsibilities. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.