Job Title: Apps Quality Evaluation Representative
Contract: 18 Month Contract
Location: Dublin 18
You should have an interest in protecting and improving the user experience of consumer products and services. You should be willing to develop a critical understanding of the abuse and policy issues and be comfortable reviewing a large volume of apps to help us keep our store policy compliant.
- Perform a wide variety of application policy reviews.
- Take action on violating apps.
- Master policy knowledge to ensure high quality app reviews.
An individual should have an interest in protecting and improving the user experience of consumer products and services. The individual should be willing to develop a critical understanding of the abuse and policy issues and be comfortable reviewing a large volume of apps to help us keep our store policy complaint.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com."
Must be comfortable reviewing sensitive content including graphic pornography, violence, drug use, child abuse, etc.
Majority of your time will be spent on general content music, sports, beauty, fashion, kids, etc. but you will come across some sensitive content on a weekly basis.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
- Key Responsibilities
- Review the apps in given time in accordance to the policies set by the client.
- Maintain optimum utilisation during a working shift.
- Perform high quality reviews.
- Maintain the turnaround time on app reviews.
- Should be up to date on the policy changes.
- Be a team player.
- Provide reverse feedback on policies and apps.
- Work in a 24x7 environment, rotating.
- Take quality feedback and work on it..
- Ability to escalate when needed according to the process.
- Being able to keep their knowledge of current affairs up to date, specifically American culture .
- Should be able to navigate, search and download apps from the client play store on the appropriate devices.
- Experience using and downloading Android based apps.
Skills and Experience
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree any field
- Should clear the basic English language proficiency test.
- Computer savvy. Technologically capable, especially web browsers, and data entry skills able to run virus and spyware scans.
- Exposure to US culture
- Ability to read and interpret text requests accurately
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Fluent in Russian both written and conversational
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to manage a team of multi cultural analysts in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Content Review Associate - Greek
Business Process Delivery
Apps Quality Evaluation Representative - Spanish
Business Process Delivery
Customer Service Associate - French
Business Process Delivery
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.