Business Support Global Lead
Achieve customer support service levels by accurately managing the accuracy and improvement of processes aligned to SRT to ensure optimal performance. Provide ongoing and frequent interaction with management operations, staff, vendors or clients, as required, to achieve optimum results.
Talent Segment: Business Process Specialization
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
- Keep current on client and Accenture business changes to ensure program and work area compliance
- Serve as a Workforce Subject Matter Expert, train and mentor new and less experienced team members
- Communicate proactively with team members regarding vendor and line of business status or Accenture Delivery Centre operations, making suggestions for corrections to any issues
- Develop and maintain methods and procedures
- Respond to client requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage client/Accenture outage and bridge calls with client/Accenture Delivery Operations Leads and vendor/Accenture technology teams
- Maintain a detailed record of activities, actions and impacts
- Prepare departmental reports for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
- Identify business process excellence improvement opportunities, contributing to design and execution
Working closely with Global PM team to ensure we cover all questions/ concerns regarding the changes.
- * Queue mapping
- * Market mapping
- * AWD configurations
- * Access management
- * Any launch that has impact on SRT access
- * Reporting tool changes
- * Workload increases (impact in headcounts/ AHT/ Consistency
Business Process Management
- Creation and maintenance of documented signed off best practice processes to support in driving compliance and accuracy within operations .
- Manage reporting accuracy of client time recording output to support accurate billing and optimisation of output.
- Implementation of best practice across all contracts, driving standardisation, consistency and accuracy
Execute core business processes and transactions
- Perform core business process transactions involving data entry/data capture according to defined methods, procedures, and standard delivery solutions to deliver business outcomes committed to in the service level agreement
Focus on continuous improvement
Apply understanding of assigned business process to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures
The performance objectives shown below are specific to this role. If you are in this role, these objectives will appear in myPerformance as a starting point for setting your objectives, using the 3+1 objectives setting approach. Within myPerformance, you will select three focused objectives from this list where you can make the most significant contributions to the business–one for each leadership contribution area (Value Creator, People Developer, Business Operator)–plus one objective for your professional growth (anything you want to achieve outside your daily responsibilities to develop yourself).
- Create re-usable solution, process or work product
- Increase client/customer or user satisfaction
- Make/propose improvements to work products, services or processes
- Reduce and/or minimize costs
- Comply with Accenture standards, procedures and policies
- Ensure high quality work products and processes
- Meet deliverable requirements/service level measures/specific targets
- Reduce dependence on supervisor's input
- Build skills (self or others) needed to execute responsibilities
- Lead/participate in people initiatives
- Maximize individual/team productivity to build or maintain a high quality team
- Promote teamwork and a positive work environment
Career Level Expectations
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right, please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
- Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong experience in Resource Forecasting and Planning
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Experience in Reports and Data Analysis
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skill
- Must be detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Strong relationship building and communications abilities and ability to influence
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.