Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Identify clients that have a story willing to tell and evaluate their engagement and success with our client brand. Grow excitement among them to be the best ambassadors with the use of appropriate communication and negotiation skills.
- Apply the content strategy defined by stakeholders via managing the community groups and content (approving posts, approving member requests, and moderating comments)
- Inform and drive the community’s engagement targets and goals through your outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Engage groups as a point of contact for relationship management of nurture treatments – e.g. being the single voice of truth for what additional tactics required to improve client’s delivery of value to their most important community members
- Work closely with other departments to support and build engagement within the online communities and provide feedback and insights on members.
- The ability to capture and write the learnings of the interview in clear accurate formats
- Potentially host high-level live meetings with 4-7 clients
- Consistently reach your KPIs with the expected quality that represents the brand.
- Maintain an exceptional standard of ethics and professionalism when presenting our client brand daily.
What we’d love from you:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, communication or equivalent
- 1- 2 years of work experience with online digital marketing/sales with strong knowledge of the latest trends in online marketing as it relates to small businesses
- Experience in dealing with customers through a different channel (in person, phone, email, messenger, online communities)
- Excel/Microsoft savvy
- Exceptional communication skills which include verbal and written communication. Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French
- Proven client-facing experience and interview skills
- Proven experience in Community management
- An excellent team player with an enthusiastic and innovative approach when taking on tasks to achieve overall goals
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.