Due to continued expansion and growth, Accenture is currently recruiting for a Partner Manager to drive the roll out of a unique digital marketing advertising solution to the Nordics market. We are partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more. Our client’s ad solutions leverage our company’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences as they use our clients’ cutting-edge social media platform.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing players in social media, with the support of a leading global professional services company. Be part of something amazing in 2021. Our high performing Pinterest team has a proud track record. We maintain a positive, high performing team environment by looking out for each other, cherishing diversity and taking time to stop and celebrate success together regularly. Accenture offers a range of benefits such as; training, external study support and unrivalled opportunities for growth and further progression. Other benefits include a competitive and highly rewarding variable sales performance bonus scheme. Also (due to current restrictions on office working) a work from home set up allowance is currently provided.
- We put the power in your hands: identify, research and contact potential new partner businesses that you believe Pinterest’s unique business proposition could bring value to, delivering personalised product pitches.
- Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals in your niche market, offering educated insights to help them to succeed.
- Build and maintain a book of business, developing and growing long term relationships as the ‘face’ and first point of contact for your clients.
- Work toward set KPIs, a quarterly sales target.
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales team in order to share (and gain) valuable knowledge on your role.
- At least one year of experience in a target driven, customer-facing role (sales is preferred)
- In depth, demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing, including understanding of metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS.
- Demonstrated experience using analytical approaches to solving business problems
- Demonstrable ability to train and educate advertisers on solutions including how to create and optimize campaigns
- Demonstrable ability to understand, validate, and overcome customer objections by crafting a compelling marketing plan to use Pinterest’s platform & functionality to achieve our advertisers goals.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain current, comprehensive knowledge of the client’s products and services
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
- Fluency in Swedish or Danish.
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Proven experience in working toward quarterly goals, in a KPI driven environment.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.