The responsibility of the quality specialist is to support and coordinate quality review on items processed by analysts in accordance to the sampling population, as well as identify, track and highlight potential bugs and issues.
- Monitoring of calls, delivery of feedback for all Evaluated Calls and keep track of them.
- Identify strategic partners, educate them on Social Media products and solutions that will compliment Partner’s goals.
- Conducting Calibrations and sharing QA Reports & Decks with the concerned stakeholders.
- Ensure the delivery of Quality SLA’s
- Testing tool management, QA procedures and training to personnel.
- Maintenance of test cases
- Conduct periodical quality test so that the team has the knowledge to execute their work correctly
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and independent thinker who is ready to take on initiatives.
- Proactive approach and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate within a team environment, multi-tasking and prioritizing work across supported clients.
- High Attention to detail.
- BA or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year of experience in Testing Methodologies (White box, black box, Manual, Automation).
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of QA software solutions
- Business process understanding
- Fluent in English.
- Desirable background and full understanding of media partnerships or Digital Marketing/Social Media/Advertising.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.