Technical Event Senior Analyst
Working within the UKI AV Operations team (Local Technology Services), the purpose of this role is to ensure all audio visual (AV) equipment is correctly used, maintained and supported by providing technical support onsite and liaising with the global CIO support model, and local teams and hardware vendors as required.
The team also has a role to play as Technology Advocates, building a trust-based customer relationship with the customers across the Ireland Campus, fostering greater adoption, education and continuous service improvement.
The Technical Event Senior Analyst, working alongside the Technology Support Lead, supports the Audio Visual technical installations for Accenture in Ireland and the UK. The role will also encompass Events Technical Support and has a strong focus on customer education and promotion of AV technology within the UKI environment.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Technology Support, Maintenance & Management-
- Act as an AV Cyviz subject matter expert (SME) to ensure dynamic and innovative use of the Cyviz AV installations for business as usual and special events
- Provide ongoing support of the Cyviz Megascreen installations and associated environments.
- Create and maintain pre-event checklists for all AV enabled spaces.
- Proactively test and make sure all systems are online and operational.
- Set up and install additional equipment as required for the AV offering (video screens, video monitors, connecting wires and cables, sound speakers etc.) for events and functions.
- Ensure equipment is installed and managed according to its designated layout.
- Monitor speakers to ensure playback quality.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct media system problems.
- Send in equipment for repairs as needed.
- Clean audio and video equipment and store properly.
- Ensure the safe transfer and shipment of equipment.
- Maintain inventory of equipment.
- Liaise with the wider UKI LTS team for asset management policies and disposals.
- Have a basic understanding of the capital spend associated with AV technology, including Depreciation and Interest and asset write offs, working with the program and change function.
- Maintain an active curiosity in AV technology (both present and upcoming) in order to advise and support with requests or queries around new technology
Customer Relationship Management-
- Build effective relationships with customers, actively seeking out and responding to feedback in order to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Assisting in the planning and delivery of customer education sessions to help promote the knowledge and use of AV technologies
- Provide support for Events across the Ireland estate
- Work closely with the wider LTS and Workplace teams ensuring effective relationships are built and maintained.
- Work with customer representatives to capture requirements in order to develop knowledge of the client requirements and desired service levels.
- Develop, document and implement resolutions for recurring incidents or problems.
- Maintain a current knowledge and understanding of features, functionality and performance of existing and planned AV display technologies through independent research and by utilizing available vendor resources as appropriate.
- Be knowledgeable of the wider AV conferencing offerings within the CIO suite of offerings (Skype for Business & Cisco Video Conferencing) as well as collaboration technologies to support meetings and events
- A certain level of shift work and out of hours support for events, installations, changes is required
- Maintain an active interest in the other areas of the Local Support Operations and provide support to other team members as appropriate.
- Network across LTS and Workplace and with the organisation’s delivery partners, ensuring positive outward perceptions, communications and collaboration in service delivery.
- Participate in cross team knowledge sharing between the wider LTS group and Workplace.
- Work with operational teams in an advisory capacity to ensure they understand the key initiatives that are being championed by the AV Lead.
- Create and manage own ‘Development Plan’ and ensure all training agreed is completed within agreed timescales and to budget.
Supplier & Service Management-