Experience / Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's or Higher’ s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or any related.
• Have a minimum of 5 years in project management
• Experience in managing project related to software/application implementation
• Experienced in resource management, financial management, risk/issues management, quality assurance, program/project estimation and planning and delivery management related frameworks and skills.
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies
• Understanding of coding languages such as Java, Angular JS, and JQuery
• Custom Development with MSD 365, Pega, Salesforce experience will be a plus point.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.