- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience and Managerial experience
- Experienced in implementation or support of SAP FI-General Ledger projects
- In-depth analytical and project management skills
- Should have worked on various projects on Implementation, Support, Enhancement, Roll Outs, Upgrades, etc.
- Must have done at least end to end Implementation
- Should have exposure in FI sub modules FI_GL, AP, AR, BL, and AA. CA/ICWA will be an added advantage
- Has good English communication skills and technical skills
- Willing to work in Semarang (hybrid)
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.