This role is responsible to support Category Management Lead on the strategic initiatives and transformation opportunities within the external talent management. The role will collaborate with stakeholders and Accenture’s strategic suppliers to explore new innovative ideas and technology staffing solutions. And will work closely with the Category Management Team in SEA markets, to achieve business objectives and deliverables.
- Gather market intelligence to support SOW labour service and contingent labour services
- Build knowledge bank of SOW/contingent labour suppliers and services that comply with Accenture process and policies
- Developing supplier strategies to support business teams including market landscapes of roles/skills, different engagement models, diversity focus, innovative plans and etc.
- Understand and establish category requirements, development of sourcing strategy that meet the needs of the organization, while providing synergy in process and savings.
- Handling all sourcing activities such as the request for proposal process, negotiating with suppliers, vendor selection, contract creation, baseline and cost savings validation, and strategy execution aligned to Accenture process and policies
- Execute SRM activities, including issues management., supplier performance management business review preparation and actions
- Handle suppliers’ escalation issues and seek resolutions aligned with stakeholders, including Cx team
- Work closely with Cx teams to drive supplier chain excellence.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, analytical and organisation skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Familiar with procurement and sourcing technical terminology
- Data analytics, with the ability to draw conclusions and determine trends to present recommendations on actions
- Adaptable and comfortable working with ambiguity in a global matrix organisation
- Possess the desire and drive to succeed in fast pace and highly competitive environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource with project management experience or other related graduate degree
- Has experience in working on contracts – being able to negotiate contracts with suppliers, work with legal to go through contract amendments, and finalise for signing
- Supplier relationship management – familiar with managing SLAs, delivering an SRM program
- Reporting – able to interpret and analyse spend reports, assess trends, tell a story from the data
- Communication skills – strong verbal and written communication skills, being able to deal with stakeholders of various levels
- Project management – this person will need to be comfortable multi-tasking and managing multiple requirements on the go
- Ideally someone with experience in labour/HR/professional services
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.