Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Define Test Strategy
- Test Data Management
- Technical Test Execution, Functional Test Planning, API Testing, Appium / Selenium Web Testing
- Managing Defects, aid developers in Root cause analysis, Retest fixes etc.