Application Cloud Support Associate Manager (Semarang)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are hiring immediately for professionals with knowledge of the following SAP modules:
• SAP FICO
• Bachelor’s degree with a Finance or Technology related major.
• For SAP FICO roles, candidates should have between 3-9 years of experience in one or more of the following:
- SAP FI Configuration in any combination of the following: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable,
Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Consolidation, Funds Mgt., Special Purpose Ledger.
- CO configuration: Product costing, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Activity Based Costing
• Based in Semarang or willing to relocate to Semarang.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.