Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
• Design and develop application using Java Enterprise and Hybris and ensure compliance with application development standards.
• Configure, design, build and test the application or technology architecture components and classes.
• Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet the application requirements and performance goals.
• Contribute to ensure high quality of code by performing unit testing and following best practices.
• Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
• Provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
• At least 2 years design and development experience of Hybris eCommerce
• Strong understanding of B2C and B2B business process, Catalog and Order Management system in Hybris
• Strong understanding and experience in Spring, Design Patterns, SOA
• Good working knowledge of relational databases
• Experience on an Agile project.
• Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
• Ability to work independently with minimal assistance and eager to learn
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Application/Cloud Support Analyst - SAP CRM Service
Application Development Analyst - SAP Basis
Posted 24 days ago
Application Development Analyst-FullStack
Posted 24 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.