Test Engineering Senior Analyst - Functional
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Analyzing an organization and designing its processes and system
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team overall test objectives
- Assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Understanding as-is process, analyzing users' requirements and documents requirements
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date
- Bachelor's Degree or above in business computer, Information Technology, Computer Science or any related fields
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Software Testing (Manual), System Test, Integration Test and/or User Acceptance Test is a plus
- Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide a suited solution for clients
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Willing to work or reallocate in Semarang
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.