Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Complete the accreditation process to be defined by mutual agreement between Customer and Vendor
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, and quality requirements
- Create the Micro Designs
- Configure, build, and test the application technical components
- Inform the functional lead and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project
- Work with other developers, functional team, and the technical team to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of coding vulnerabilities
-Participate in code reviews and quality reviews to ensure traceability of the designs to the requirements
-Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be skilled in Java Enterprise Edition.
- Knowledgeable in Spring Application, Spring Boot, Restful, Micro Services, Web Services, Hibernate.
- Good oral and written communication skills
Strong analytical skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Application Development Analyst - SAP Basis
Posted 22 days ago
Application Development Analyst-FullStack
Posted 22 days ago
App/Cloud Support Analyst- SAP FI CO Finance
Posted 28 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.