Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
• Performance standards, we help organizations grow their business and succeed in the digital age.
• Perform ETL data migration from extracting from various sources then transforming data obtained to a specified format/calculation and finally loading this to its target destination.
• Deliver ETL package solutions from design to deployment phases.
• Deliver data migration solution using an ETL tool (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Datastage, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, Oracle Data integrator, SSIS, NiFi)
• Fix defects raised during testing or update mapping/code due to a change request.
• Apply the proper data modeling concepts and industry best practices to ETL solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience developing using ETL tool (Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Datastage, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, Oracle Data integrator, SSIS, NiFi).
- Good oral and written communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Good to Have:
- Experience in data migration projects using continuous integration/continuous delivery techniques.
- Experience in writing advanced SQL including query tuning.
- Experience using enterprise applications tools: HP ALM, JIRA, Jenkins, QuerySurge, Informatica DVO, Version control tool(ex. GIT)
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Application Development Analyst-FullStack
Posted 24 days ago
Application Development Analyst - SAP Basis
Posted 24 days ago
App/Cloud Support Analyst- SAP FI CO Finance
Posted 30 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.