Application Development Specialist (Semarang)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Working as part of a team to design and implement enterprise level dynamic web applications such as media portals, content management systems, e-commerce sites or banking portals
- Translation of User Stories into source code on various technical platforms and within waterfall or agile delivery environments
- Integration of established 3rd party services such as video content management solutions, Cloud infrastructure service web analytics or commercial transaction service providers
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- Appreciation of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues
- Adherence to web standards and best practices - Software development methodologies, e.g. agile
- Experience with source/version control software such as SVN & Git The following skills and experience would be preferred but are not essential.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.