Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Strategy & Consulting Banking is searching for experienced consultants who continuously strives to grow their content and leadership skills and is comfortable dealing with challenges in a structured and innovative way.
Our vision at Accenture Banking is to help financial institutions. We create value for our clients by applying innovation and industry expertise at the intersection of business and technology. We combine Accenture’s services across Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations with data driven approaches to help our clients on their journey into the NEW. To summarize, we strive to embody Accenture’s purpose statement: To deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity
Work you will do
As a banking professional, you will provide your expertise on the intersection of business and technology to create client impact in the new digital world. We are looking for our future leaders today to help leading banks to shape their digital strategy and business transformation and help them on their journey to become more sustainable and stay relevant for their customers. As part of the team, you will be working for some of the biggest Financial Institutions in the Nordics with a variety of project opportunities such as Financial Crime, Journey to Cloud, Sustainability and Digitalization.
- Advise our banking clients on strategy and digitalization
- Develop, define, and implement strategies to help our clients solve their most critical problems within banking, such as sustainable finance, regulatory requirements, digital transformation
- Analyze and conceptualize business models, processes, and digital solutions
- Lead teams and projects, and coach and develop junior colleagues in the banking practice
- Be engaged in various projects with wide range of topics, from strategy to execution
Who are we looking for?
- Min 10+ years of experience, either from a position within a bank or financial institution or from another consulting practice.
- Passion and drive to work in Financial Services & Banking
- Good analytical- and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude, and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
- Project management experience from Business or IT related change project
- Experience within Sustainability and Sustainable Finance is highly meriting
- Experience within Credit & Lending processes is highly meriting
What Is In It For You
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- Great opportunity to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, technical and professional skills
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization - including methodology, knowledge databases, expert networks and benchmarks
- Inspiring colleagues to support you and a lot of fun activities
- Competitive compensations and benefit
- Early leadership roles with overview of engagements and sub streams
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to advance your career!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industry X - GTM Lead
Posted more than 1 month ago
Technology Consulting Manager - Telecommunication industry
Posted more than 1 month ago
Management Consultant - Telecommunication Industry
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.