Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Security Advisory Services
The primary responsibility of this role is to work closely with the industry leads to create cutting-edge security solutions in line with client specifications, regulations, and compliance. The Security architect can cover Cloud & Network Security, Application Security, Cyber Defense, Security Compliance, and Identity and Access Management.
- Contribute to overall Enterprise Security Architecture Governance and/or industry-specific cyber architecture framework
- Partner with the Client Account and Industry Leads to understand client requirements and design an appropriate solution architecture.
- Coach, mentor, and collaborate with internal security teams and industry leaders to deliver successful architecture/solution outcomes
- Acting as the SME, they will be accountable to lead and make security architecture decisions on all aspects of Accenture client pre-sales, proposal design, and integration with client ecosystems.
- Ability to execute on a regional scale and make pragmatic architecture decisions, quick wins with long term vision
- Support Sales Leads by serving as a pre-sales consultant, including assessing client needs, project scopes, and proposal preparation.
- Design, architect, and troubleshoot complex security implementations, leading the delivery of HLD and LLD documents.
- Advising and shaping security architecture best practices in an evolving client environment
What we offer
A work environment with a focus on your personal growth. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest-ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees many learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer various formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We are looking for the following:
- 1-year experience in IT/Cyber Security.
- CISSP/CCSP/CCSK certification or its equivalent will be an advantage
- Mave a specialization in 1-2 areas of Cyber domains such as Identity Access Management and Cloud Security with a broad understanding of other areas
- Familiar with cloud-based enterprise security technologies
- Problem-solving ability and strong analytical skills
- Experience of working with diverse teams and is a team player
- Skilled in Agile/Scrum methodology, SCRUM certified is a bonus.
- Keep abreast with the latest technology trends and predictions
- Ability to drive the creation of prototypes and proof of concepts
- Able to effectively communicate, interact and influence business and operational stakeholders and partners
- Ability to deliver innovative solutions and consistently demonstrate customer outcomes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.