The Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory (TS&A) help clients transform their application, information and technology architecture to achieve an end-to-end IT architecture that is required by today’s increasingly digital businesses.
Our TS&A professionals (ITOM) help clients plan, and implement a Multi-Speed IT Operating Model, covering IT Processes, Functions, Governance, Performance and Tool by mapping customer business problems to reusable end-to-end operating model and technology solutions.
A professional at this position level may have the following responsibilities:
• Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
• Drive, supervise and review technology diagnosis and assessment activities
• Identify opportunities for improvement based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost benefit analysis
• Develop a high level design which supports robust solutions, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
• Review and supervise design components
• Support sales growth through business development activities working closely with leadership to position offerings with clients
• Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which may involve negotiating or influencing on significant matters
• Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture through structured program or project management methodology
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable