Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Work closely with clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problems in the area of Customer Insights and Growth
- Work with third party providers including media and digital marketing agencies to perform client analysis and deliver the solution
- Lead a cross-functional team of consultants and analysts to achieve the desired business outcomes
- Ensure project deliverables are consistently of the highest quality
- Manage project financials to ensure delivery is executed on time and on budget
Professional Skill Requirements
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Working experience in global or large local digital marketing agencies
- Proven track records in executing multi-brand digital marketing campaigns on e-commerce and social media platform
- Deep understanding of ’s social eco-system and platforms including FB, IG and others
- Able to lead a team in analyzing, reporting and developing actionable insights across social media and digital marketing platforms to maximize engagement and ROI
- Experience working in matrix organizations and global teams; able to collaborate across multiple geographies and functions
- Enjoys working in an open and agile environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Indonesian, both verbal and written
- Able to work from Jakarta
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.