We are looking for people who have a strong interest and background in finance and commercial decision making, preferably within FP&A or Business Partnering and have experience developing commercial business cases and managing projects. We are looking for people who are fluent with data analysis and synthesis to drive insight-led solutions and have a demonstrable track record in continuous improvements with and/or within the finance organisation. In addition, we are seeking professionals with strong experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Performance reporting, value tree, KPI and Dashboard design and development
- Experience in Robotic Process Transformation and/or AI
- Experience in improving Planning and Performance Management processes and applying Budgeting and Forecasting solutions to drive improvements in both finance and the business
- Strong knowledge of leading Enterprise Performance Management applications (e.g. Hyperion Planning, TM1, Anaplan), and experience designing and implementing leading EPM application / solutions
- Finance Operating Model or Process Transformation design and implementation including Shared Service and FP&A COE designs
- Experience working through organisational change, demonstrating a track record of taking on increased responsibilities, showing creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
What other qualifications or skills I need?
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches, value drivers and/or trends within the Products industry ideally gained through experience working in FP&A or Finance Business Partnering roles
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills including use of creative and breakthrough techniques such as data visualisation
- Digitally savvy
- Proven communication, training and mentoring/ coaching abilities in supporting the development of others
- Proven ability to work in teams to deliver on-time, on-budget solutions
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven project and business change delivery capabilities
- Ability to meet travel requirements.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.