As part of the Cyber security team at Accenture Hong Kong, the Security Consultant is a subject matter expert that works with Accenture clients to design and deploy industry-leading solutions to improve the protection of assets within their environments. The ideal candidate for this job will be a goal-oriented, customer focused information security practitioner who possess the ability to apply solutions to business requirements to assist the organization in achieving business, technical, and security related goals.
What you will get to do:
- Assist customers to develop, implement and improve their vulnerability and patch management programs.
- Work with customer teams to support the design, deployment and improvement of vulnerability and patch management processes and procedures.
- Optimize customer vulnerability and patch management platforms to improve operational effectiveness.
- Work with the client to plan and apply security patches and patches to rectify security vulnerabilities or critical issues of the Windows and SQL servers regularly or need basis using SCCM or self-developed PowerShell / Script or supporting Unix platform and Oracle DB/IBM DB2.
- Provide support to client’s projects and delivery the related projects, sometimes, you need to support systems operation and infrastructure related projects.