- Defining client needs in Technology: working directly with clients to gather requirements, aligning technology with business strategy and goals
- Designing the solutions: solving and analyzing complex technology challenges so we can design the best practice technology solutions for our clients
- Consulting on IT projects: focusing on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and providing advisory work for the IT function itself
- Final-year students studying in a bachelor’s degree program or above at a globally renowned university with an expected graduation date between September 2020 and August 2021, preferably from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) backgrounds
- Tech-savvy – passionate about and proficient in the latest technology
- Effective communication - listens to & accurately captures others’ ideas, feedback & concerns; articulates ideas in a clear & engaging manner
- Relationship building – displays high levels of emotional intelligence; uses own & others’ time intelligently; knows when to engage & when to listen; quickly builds & establishes trust with clients and teams
- Problem-solving – breaks complex problems into parts and proposes possible solutions
- Creative - enjoys exploring alternative possibilities and outcomes; has an entrepreneurial mindset drawn to opportunities, innovation & new value creation
- High learning agility – assimilates information & learns new techniques & methodologies quickly; enjoys learning
- Adaptable – comfortable dealing with ambiguity & resilient when facing change & uncertainty
- Taking the initiative – ask for and applies feedback to improve performance and quality of work; asks for help when needed.
- Outcome-focused – seeks to understand the broader team priorities/goal & aligns own work to them
- Self-motivated – enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
- Flexible – flexible to work on different projects/locations and accommodate clients with travel requirements
- High language proficiency – proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.