- Report to Office Lead
- Perform administrative duties
- Complete a wide range of office services (such as facility/equipment maintenance, mail services, stationery and office supply etc)
- Setup and maintain workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- Maintain and coordinate records and reports
- Handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
- Act as point of contact for various admin tools and databases
- Manage daily relationship with external service providers
- Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- Use judgment to anticipate customer service needs, resolves non-routine issues and take action accordingly
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder with minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Good command in English and Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and able to work independently
- Proficient in MS application (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to handle multi-tasks and work in a fast paced environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.