Join Accenture Interactive and help the world’s leading organizations create the best customer experiences on the planet. Through connected offerings in design, marketing, content and commerce, you’ll help clients create new ways to excel while being part of an award-winning team who was recently recognized by Ad Age as the world’s largest digital network—three years in a row.
- Work closely with UI and UX teams to illustrate design ideas using storyboards, sketch, process flow or graphic elements;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Develop UI mockups, components and prototypes for mobile app, web or other digital forms;
- Conduct layout adjustment based on user feedback;
- Prepare and present UI design to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Bachelor Degree in design, interactive design, creative media or relevant education/experience with a strong design portfolio
- Knowledge of design tools (e.g. Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Passionate in design with good team spirit
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong without work VISA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.